What is the history of AHRQ funding for PBRNs?
The opportunities listed below represent funding reserved exclusively for PBRNs. In addition, PBRNs successfully compete for grant funding from AHRQ and other Federal agencies for solicitations that are not reserved exclusively for PBRNs. For example, three PBRNs received American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) funding in 2010 for dissemination of comparative effectiveness research findings within PBRN settings.
- Centers for Primary Care Practice-Based Research and Learning (2012)
- PBRNs Translating Research Into Practice (TRIP) Awards (2004-2005)
- AHRQ PBRN Small Research Grants
- RFA HS-05-011 (2006)
- RFA HS-03-006 (2003)
- AHRQ Practice-Based Research Network Awards (2002)
- Practice-Based Research Network Planning Grants (2000)
- Early Practice-Based Research Network Support (pre-2000)