AHRQ PBRN Resource Center
The mission of the AHRQ PBRN Resource Center (PBRN RC) is to support AHRQ in providing resources and assistance to all registered primary care PBRNs engaged in clinical and health services research. The PBRN RC staff and experts provide support to registered PBRNs through informational resources, group learning experiences, and research tools. The PBRN RC encourages iterative information-sharing amongst PBRNs along the continuum from idea development to preliminary work to dissemination of published final products. The PBRN RC is also working to identify innovative, sustainable strategies and approaches to support primary care PBRNs in developing the capacity to fulfill dual roles as both research and learning networks.
Contact the PBRN Resource Center by e-mail:
All emails will be returned within one business day.
PBRN Listserv: Join the Conversation among Practice-Based Research Networks!
Interested in learning about: free, CME-earning National Webinars; research publications; practical guidance for administering or conducting research; funding; and employment opportunities that are relevant to Practice-Based Research Networks (PBRNs), especially around primary care? Join the PBRN Listserv today! PBRN Listserv members receive a bi-weekly digest and other announcements of interest, and are able to reach out directly to the PBRN community by posting to the PBRN Listserv (PBRNLIST@list.ahrq.gov). To join, simply send an e-mail to the AHRQ PBRN Resource Center (PBRN@ahrq.hhs.gov) with the Subject “Please add me to the PBRN Listserv.”
Interacting with the PBRN Listserv
Below please find additional information about interacting with the PBRN Listserv that we hope you will find helpful:
- To post to the PBRN listserv: Send your message to PBRNLIST@LIST.AHRQ.GOV
- To reply to an individual only: Select “Reply” when responding to the thread
- To reply to the full PBRN listserv: Select “Reply All” to respond to PBRNLIST@LIST.AHRQ.GOV
- To leave the PBRN listserv: Email the PBRN Resource Center at PBRN@ahrq.hhs.gov or send a blank email to PBRNLIST-signoff-request@LIST.AHRQ.GOV
- To subscribe to a Digest option of the listserv (1 email compiling the day’s listserv activity): Email the Resource Center at PBRN@ahrq.hhs.gov