The Australian Chiropractic Research Network (ACORN) is dedicated to:
* Facilitating closer engagement and communication between chiropractors and researchers;
* Advancing broad rigorous scientific investigation to inform chiropractic patient care;
* Conducting research on chiropractic that is practice and practitioner relevant;
* Promoting and growing critical research capacity and helping produce a sustainable research culture in Australian chiropractic;
* Facilitating and encouraging chiropractic research network building and collaborations across Australia and internationally.