PBRN Literature Guidelines
All citations must meet the following criteria to be included in the literature database:
- Research must be conducted by a PBRN or by a member/director of a PBRN; and
- Research must be practice-based.
Citations excluded from the PBRN literature database are:
- Articles not found in Pub Med/Google Scholar;
- Posters/Meeting Presentations;
- Articles in press; and
- Articles in very specialized and/or local journals.
The following format for relaying these articles is preferred:
- Primary Author, Title, Journal, Volume, Page(s), Date; OR
- PubMed ID; OR
- Article Web-Link.
To obtain an End Note or Reference Manager file of the PBRN Research Bibliography, please contact the PBRN Resource Center (PBRN@ahrq.hhs.gov). (Please note, this service will only be made available to currently-registered networks)
Search the PBRN Research Bibliography
- To search for a phrase, use quotation marks around your phrase (e.g., “care coordination”)
- To search for more than one term, separate terms with OR (e.g., care OR coordination) or AND (e.g., women AND technology)