Search By Author - D
Displaying 1 - 20 of 135
1. Da Silva,J.D., Kazimiroff,J., Papas,A., Curro,F.A., Thompson,V.P., Vena,D.A., Wu,H., Collie,D., Craig,R.G. Outcomes of implants and restorations placed in general dental practices: a retrospective study by the Practitioners Engaged in Applied Research and Learning (PEARL) Network. J Am Dent Assoc.. 145: 704-713. 7/ 2014.
2. Dailey,R., Schwartz,K.L., Binienda,J., Moorman,J., Neale,A.V. Challenges in making therapeutic lifestyle changes among hypercholesterolemic African American patients and their physicians.. J Natl Med Assoc. 98: 1895-1903. 2006.
3. Dailey,R.K., Neale,A.V., Northrup,J., West,P., Schwartz,K.L. Herbal product use and menopause symptom relief in primary care patients: a MetroNet study. J Womens Health (Larchmt). 12: 633-641. 9/ 2003.
4. Daly,J., Xu,Y., Levy,B.T., Bedell,D.A., Marquardt,M.D., Vonderhaar K.M., James,P.A. Implementation of a Diabetes Management Program for Patients in a Rural Primary Care Office. Journal of Primary Care and Community Health. 3: 88-98. 10/ 14/ 2011.
5. Daly,J.M., Xu,Y., Levy,B.T. iPad use in Iowa Research Network family physician offices. J.Prim.Care Community Health. 6: 137-141. 4/ 2015.
6. Daly,J.M., Xu,Y., Levy,B.T. iPad Use in Iowa Research Network Family Physician Offices. J.Prim.Care Community Health. 6: 137-141. 4/ 2015.
7. Daly,J.M., Xu,Y., Levy,B.T. iPad Use in Iowa Research Network Family Physician Offices. J.Prim.Care Community Health. 11/ 14/ 2014.
8. Daly,J.M., Xu,Y., Levy,B.T. Patients whose physicians recommend colonoscopy and those who follow through. J Prim.Care Community Health. 4: 83-94. 4/ 1/ 2013.
9. Daly,J.M., Levy,B.T., Xu,Y. Quality of colonoscopy services for physicians in the iowa research network. Fam Med. 44: 164-170. 3/ 2012.
10. Daly,J.M., Xu,Y., Ely,J.W., Levy,B.T. A randomized colorectal cancer screening intervention trial in the Iowa Research Network (IRENE): study recruitment methods and baseline results. J Am Board Fam Med. 25: 63-72. 1/ 2012.
11. Daly,J.M., Ely,J.W., Levy,B.T., Smith,T.C., Merchant,M.L., Bergus,G.R., Jogerst,G.J. Primary care clinicians' perspectives on management of skin and soft tissue infections: an iowa research network study. J Rural Health. 27: 319-328. 6/ 2011.
12. Daly,J.M., Jones,J.K., Gereau,P.L., Levy,B.T. Nonresponse Error in Mail Surveys: Top Ten Problems. Nursing Research and Practice. 3/ 11/ 2011.
13. Daly,J.M., Levy,B.T., Merchant,M.L., Wilbur,J. Mailed fecal-immunochemical test for colon cancer screening. J Community Health. 35: 235-239. 6/ 2010.
14. Daly,J.M., Levy,B.T., Joshi,M., Xu,Y., Jogerst,G.J. Patient clock drawing and accuracy of self-report compared with chart review for colorectal cancer (CRC) screening. Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 50: 341-344. 5/ 2010.
15. Daly,J.M., Hartz,A.J., Xu,Y., Levy,B.T., James,P.A., Merchant,M.L., Garrett,R.E. An assessment of attitudes, behaviors, and outcomes of patients with type 2 diabetes. J Am Board Fam Med. 22: 280-290. 5/ 2009.
16. Daly,Jeanette M., Levy,Barcey T., Ely,John W., Swanson,Kristi, Bergus,George R., Jogerst,Gerald J., Smith,Tara C. Management of Skin and Soft Tissue Infections in Community Practice Before and After Implementing a "Best Practice" Approach: An Iowa Research Network (IRENE) Intervention Study. The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 24: 524-533. 9/ 1/ 2011.
17. Damush,T.M., Weinberger,M., Perkins,S.M., Rao,J.K., Tierney,W.M., Qi,R., Clark,D.O. The long-term effects of a self-management program for inner-city primary care patients with acute low back pain. Arch Intern Med. 163: 2632-2638. 11/ 24/ 2003.
18. Damush,T.M., Weinberger,M., Perkins,S.M., Rao,J.K., Tierney,W.M., Qi,R., Clark,D.O. Randomized trial of a self-management program for primary care patients with acute low back pain: short-term effects. Arthritis Rheum. 49: 179-86. 4/ 15/ 2003.
19. Damush,T.M., Weinberger,M., Clark,D.O., Tierney,W.M., Rao,J.K., Perkins,S.M., Verel,K. Acute low back pain self-management intervention for urban primary care patients: rationale, design, and predictors of participation. Arthritis Rheum. 47: 372-379. 2002.
20. Daniels,E.C., Bacon,J., Denisio,S., Fry,Y.W., Murray,V., Quarshie,A., Rust,G. Translation squared: improving asthma care for high-disparity populations through a safety net practice-based research network. J Asthma. 42: 499-505. 7/ 2005.