Search By Author - E
Displaying 1 - 20 of 43
1. Eaton,C.B., Galliher,J.M., McBride,P.E., Bonham,A.J., Kappus,J.A., Hickner,J. Family physician's knowledge, beliefs, and self-reported practice patterns regarding hyperlipidemia: a National Research Network (NRN) survey. J Am Board Fam Pract. 19: 46-53. 1/ 2006.
2. Ebell,M.H., Smith,M.A., Barry,H.C., Ives,K., Carey,M. The rational clinical examination. Does this patient have strep throat?. JAMA. 284: 2912-8. 12/ 13/ 2000.
3. Eberl,M.M., Watroba,N., Reinhardt,M., Pomerantz,J., Serghany,J., Broffman,G., Fox,C.H., Mahoney,M.C., Edge,S.B. Linked claims and medical records for cancer case management : evaluation of mammography abnormalities. Cancer. 110: 518-524. 8/ 1/ 2007.
4. Eberl,M.M., Fox,C.H., Edge,S.B., Carter,C.A., Mahoney,M.C. BI-RADS classification for management of abnormal mammograms. J.Am.Board.Fam.Med. 19: 161-164. 3/ 2006.
5. Eckstein,K.C., Mikhail,L.M., Ariza,A.J., Thompson,J.S., Millard,S.C., Binns,H.J. Parents' perceptions of their child's weight and health. Pediatrics. 117: 681-690. 3/ 3/ 2006.
6. Edman,J.S., Roberts,R.S., Dusek,J.A., Dolor,R., Wolever,R.Q., Abrams,D.I. Characteristics of Cancer Patients Presenting to an Integrative Medicine Practice-Based Research Network. Integr.Cancer Ther.. 6/ 9/ 2014.
7. Edwards,J.L. Diagnosis and management of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Am Fam Physician. 77: 1403-1410. 5/ 15/ 2008.
8. Eidus,R., Pace,W.D., Staton,E.W. Managing patient populations in primary care: points of leverage. J Am Board Fam Med. 25: 238-244. 3/ 2012.
9. Eilers,G.M., Swanson,T., Kitowski,J., Smith,M. Is LEEP a feasible addition to the family physician's office?. Fam Pract Res J. 14: 87-95. 3/ 1994.
10. Elder,N.C., Sawyer,W., Pallerla,H., Khaja,S., Blacker,M. Hand hygiene and face touching in family medicine offices: a Cincinnati Area Research and Improvement Group (CARInG) network study. J Am Board Fam Med. 27: 339-346. 5/ 2014.
11. Elder,N.C., Graham,D., Brandt,E., Dovey,S., Phillips,R., Ledwith,J., Hickner,J. The Testing Process in Family Medicine: Problems, Solutions and Barriers as Seen by Physicians and Their Staff: A study of the American Academy of Family Physicians' National Research Network. Journal of Patient Safety. 2: 25-32. 2006.
12. Elder,Nancy C., Simmons,Todd, Regan,Saundra, Gerrety,Erica Care for Patients with Chronic Nonmalignant Pain with and without Chronic Opioid Prescriptions: A Report from the Cincinnati Area Research Group (CARinG) Network. The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 25: 652-660. 9/ 2012.
13. Elder,NC, Graham,D., Brandt,E., Hickner,J. Barriers and motivators for making error reports from family medicine offices: A report from the American Academy of Family Physicians National Research Network. J Am Board Fam Med. 20: 115-23. 4/ 2007.
14. Elder,NC, Graham,D., Hickner,J. Can a national primary-care error reporting system make a difference in medical practice. Focus on Patient Safety. 7: 5-6. 2004.
15. Elder,W.G., Munk,N. Using the Pragmatic-Explanatory Continuum Indicator Summary (PRECIS) model in clinical research: Application to refine a practice-based research network (PBRN) study. J.Am.Board Fam.Med.. 27: 846-854. 11/ 2014.
16. Elia,J., Gai,X., Xie,H.M., Perin,J.C., Geiger,E., Glessner,J.T., D'arcy,M., deBerardinis,R., Frackelton,E., Kim,C., Lantieri,F., Muganga,B.M., Wang,L., Takeda,T., Rappaport,E.F., Grant,S.F., Berrettini,W., Devoto,M., Shaikh,T.H., Hakonarson,H., White,P.S. Rare structural variants found in attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder are preferentially associated with neurodevelopmental genes. Mol Psychiatry. 15: 637-646. 6/ 2010.
17. Eliason,B.C., Lofton,S.A., Mark,D.H. Influence of demographics and profitability on physician selection of family practice procedures. J Fam Pract. 39: 341-347. 10/ 1994.
18. Elison,J.T., Paterson,S.J., Wolff,J.J., Reznick,J.S., Sasson,N.J., Gu,H., Botteron,K.N., Dager,S.R., Estes,A.M., Evans,A.C., Gerig,G., Hazlett,H.C., Schultz,R.T., Styner,M., Zwaigenbaum,L., Piven,J. White matter microstructure and atypical visual orienting in 7-month-olds at risk for autism. Am J Psychiatry. 170: 899-908. 8/ 1/ 2013.
19. Elison,J.T., Wolff,J.J., Heimer,D.C., Paterson,S.J., Gu,H., Hazlett,H.C., Styner,M., Gerig,G., Piven,J. Frontolimbic neural circuitry at 6 months predicts individual differences in joint attention at 9 months. Dev.Sci.. 16: 186-197. 3/ 2013.
20. Elwyn,G., Frosch,D., Volandes,A.E., Edwards,A., Montori,V.M. Investing in deliberation: a definition and classification of decision support interventions for people facing difficult health decisions. Med Decis Making. 30: 701-711. 11/ 2010.