Search By Author - P
Displaying 41 - 60 of 119
41. Patel,N.K., Parchman,M.L. The Chronic Care Model and Exercise Discussions during Primary Care Diabetes Encounters. J Am Board Fam Med. 24: 26-32. 1/ 2011.
42. Patel,P., Forjuoh,S.N., vots-Avotins,A., Patel,T. Identifying opportunities for improved colorectal cancer screening in primary care. Prev.Med. 39: 239-246. 8/ 2004.
43. Patel,V.V., Rajpathak,S., Karasz,A. Bangladeshi Immigrants in New York City: A Community Based Health Needs Assessment of a Hard to Reach Population. J Immigr Minor Health. 11/ 25/ 2011.
44. Pathman,Donald E., Konrad,Thomas R. Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 25: 723-733. 9/ 2012.
45. Pati,S., Feemster,K.A., Mohamad,Z., Fiks,A., Grundmeier,R., Cnaan,A. Maternal health literacy and late initiation of immunizations among an inner-city birth cohort. Matern Child Health J. 15: 386-394. 4/ 2011.
46. Pati,S., Mohamad,Z., Cnaan,A., Kavanagh,J., Shea,J.A. Influence of maternal health literacy on child participation in social welfare programs: the Philadelphia experience. Am J Public Health. 100: 1662-1665. 9/ 2010.
47. Patrick,K., Scutchfield,F.D., Woolf,S.H. External validity reporting in prevention research. Am J Prev Med. 34: 260-262. 3/ 2008.
48. Patton,D., Duff,K., Schoenberg,M.R., Mold,J.W., Scott,J.G., Adams,R.L. RBANS Index discrepancies: Base rates for older adults. Arch Clin Neuropsychol. 21: 151-160. 2006.
49. Patton,D.E., Duff,K., Schoenberg,M.R., Mold,J., Scott,J.G., Adams,R.L. Base rates of longitudinal RBANS discrepancies at one- and two-year intervals in community-dwelling older adults. Clin Neuropsychol. 19: 27-44. 2/ 2005.
50. Patton,D.E., Duff,K., Schoenberg,M.R., Mold,J., Scott,J.G., Adams,R.L. Performance of cognitively normal African Americans on the RBANS in community dwelling older adults. Clin Neuropsychol. 17: 515-530. 11/ 2003.
51. Paul,R.I., Christoffel,K.K., Binns,H.J., Jaffe,D.M. Foreign body ingestions in children: risk of complication varies with site of initial health care contact. Pediatric Practice Research Group. Pediatrics. 91: 121-127. 1/ 1993.
52. Payne,E. Re: interventions to improving osteoporosis screening: an Iowa Research Network (IRENE) study. J Am Board Fam Med. 23: 132-133. 1/ 2010.
53. Pearce,K.A., Love,M., Shelton,B.J., Schoenberg,N.E., Williamson,M.A., Barron,M.A., Houlihan,J.M. Cardiovascular Risk Education and Social Support (CaRESS): Report of a Randomized Controlled Trial from the Kentucky Ambulatory Network (KAN). J Am Board Fam Med. 21: 269-281. 7/ 1/ 2008.
54. Pearce,K.A., Love,M., Barron,M.A., Matheny,S.C. How and why to study the practice content of a practice-based research network. Ann Fam Med. 2: 425-428. 2004.
55. Peikes,D., Dale,S., Lundquist,E., Genevro,J., Meyers,D. Building the evidence base for the medical home: what sample and sample size do studies need?. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. 10/ 2011.
56. Pelletier,A.C., Jethwani,K., Bello,H., Kvedar,J., Grant,R.W. Implementing a web-based home monitoring system within an academic health care network: barriers and facilitators to innovation diffusion. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 5: 32-38. 1/ 2011.
57. Pendleton,B.F., Labuda,Schrop S., Ritter,C., Kinion,E.S., McCord,G., Cray,J.J., Costa,A.J. Underserved patients' choice of kiosk-based preventive health information. Fam Med. 42: 488-495. 7/ 2010.
58. Penn,D.C., Stitzenberg,K.B., Cobran,E.K., Godley,P.A. Provider-Based Research Networks Demonstrate Greater Hospice Use for Minority Patients With Lung Cancer. J Oncol.Pract. 4/ 29/ 2014.
59. Percac-Lima,S., Aldrich,L.S., Gamba,G.B., Bearse,A.M., Atlas,S.J. Barriers to follow-up of an abnormal Pap smear in Latina women referred for colposcopy. J Gen Intern Med. 25: 1198-1204. 11/ 2010.
60. Percac-Lima,S., Grant,R.W., Green,A.R., Ashburner,J.M., Gamba,G., Oo,S., Richter,J.M., Atlas,S.J. A culturally tailored navigator program for colorectal cancer screening in a community health center: a randomized, controlled trial. J Gen Intern Med. 24: 211-217. 2/ 2009.