Search By Author - P
Displaying 61 - 80 of 119
61. Perella,D., Fiks,A.G., Jumaan,A., Robinson,D., Gargiullo,P., Pletcher,J., Forke,C.M., Schmid,D.S., Renwick,M., Mankodi,F., Watson,B., Spain,C.V. Validity of reported varicella history as a marker for varicella zoster virus immunity among unvaccinated children, adolescents, and young adults in the post-vaccine licensure era. Pediatrics. 123: e820-e828. 5/ 2009.
62. Peterson,K.A., Delaney,B.C., Arvanitis,T.N., Taweel,A., Sandberg,E.A., Speedie,S., Richard Hobbs,F.D. A model for the electronic support of practice-based research networks. Ann.Fam.Med.. 10: 560-567. 11/ 2012.
63. Peterson,K.A. Essential requirements of information technology for primary care. Fam Pract. 29: 119-120. 4/ 2012.
64. Peterson,K.A., Radosevich,D.M., O'Connor,P.J., Nyman,J.A., Prineas,R.J., Smith,S.A., Arneson,T.J., Corbett,V.A., Weinhandl,J.C., Lange,C.J., Hannan,P.J. Improving Diabetes Care in Practice: findings from the TRANSLATE trial. Diabetes Care. 31: 2238-2243. 12/ 2008.
65. Peterson,K.A. National Institutes of Health eliminates funding for national architecture linking primary care research [review]. J Am Board Fam Med. 20: 229-231. 2007.
66. Peterson,K.A., Fontaine,P., Speedie,S. The Electronic Primary Care Research Network (ePCRN): a new era in practice-based research. J Am Board.Fam.Med. 19: 93-97. 1/ 2006.
67. Peterson,K.A. Practice-based primary care research-translating research into practice through advanced technology. Fam Pract. 23: 49-150. 2006.
68. Peterson,K.A., Mendenhall,T., Allen,S., Roemhild,H., Werb,P., Janowiec,M., Botelho,R. Minnesota Clinicians Motivating Health Improvement (MINIT) Study: motivating healthy habits. Ann Fam Med. 3 Suppl 2: S56-S58. 7/ 2005.
69. Peterson,K.A., Galliher,J.M., Staton,E., Calmbach,W.L. AAFP Convocation of practices and network: report from the 2005 annual meeting. J Am Board Fam Med. 18: 323-325. 2005.
70. Peterson,K.A., Hughes,M. Readiness to change and clinical success in a diabetes educational program. J Am Board Fam Pract. 15: 266-271. 2002.
71. Peterson,K.A. Strategies to improve diabetes care delivery. J Fam Pract. Vinicor,F. 47: S55-S62. 1998.
72. Peterson,K.A. Diabetes care by primary care physicians in Minnesota and Wisconsin. J Fam Pract. 38: 361-367. 1994.
73. Peterson,K.A. Comparison of home glucose monitoring with the oral glucose tolerance test to detect gestational glucose intolerance. J Fam Pract. Peterson,A.M., Corbett,V., Tongen,S, Guzman,M., Mazze,R. 39: 558-563. 1994.
74. Peterson,Kevin A., Lipman,Paula Darby, Lange,Carol J., Cohen,Rachel A., Durako,Steve Supporting Better Science in Primary Care: A Description of Practice-based Research Networks (PBRNs) in 2011. The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 25: 565-571. 9/ 2012.
75. Petitti,D.B., Grumbach,K. Variation in physicians' recommendations about revisit interval for three common conditions. J.Fam.Pract.. 37: 235-240. 9/ 1993.
76. Petitti,D.B., Croughan-Minihane,M.S., Rodnick,J.E. Who pays for primary care research?. J Fam Pract. 29: 566-568. 11/ 1989.
77. Pfeffer,M.A., McMurray,J.J.V., Velazquez,E.J. Valsartan,captopril, or both in myocardial infarction complicated by heart failure, left ventricular dysfunction, or both. N Engl J Med. 349: 1893-1906. 2003.
78. Phillips,G.S., Wise,L.A., Harlow,B.L. A prospective analysis of alcohol consumption and onset of perimenopause. Maturitas. 56: 263-272. 3/ 20/ 2007.
79. Phillips,R.L., Dovey,S.M., Graham,D., Elder,NC, Hickner,J.S. Learning from Different Lenses: Reports of Medical Errors in Primary Care by Clinicians, Staff and Patients. A Project of the AAFP National Research Network. Journal of Patient Safety. 2: 140-146. 2006.
80. Phillips,R.L., Dovey,S.M., Hickner,J.M., Graham,DG, Johnson,M., Robinett,T.A. The AAFP Patient Safety Reporting System: Needed bridges for the next chasms in patient safety. Advances in Patient Safety. 3: 2/ 2005.