Search By Author - P
Displaying 101 - 119 of 119
101. Potter,M.B., Gildengorin,G., Wang,Y., Wu,M., Kroon,L. Comparative effectiveness of two pharmacy-based colorectal cancer screening interventions during an annual influenza vaccination campaign. J.Am.Pharm.Assoc.(2003). 50: 181-187. 3/ 1/ 2010.
102. Potter,M.B., Namvargolian,Y., Hwang,J., Walsh,J.M. Improving colorectal cancer screening: a partnership between primary care practices and the American Cancer Society. J.Cancer Educ.. 24: 22-27. 2009.
103. Potter,M.B., Phengrasamy,L., Hudes,E.S., McPhee,S.J., Walsh,J.M. Offering annual fecal occult blood tests at annual flu shot clinics increases colorectal cancer screening rates. Ann Fam Med. 7: 17-23. 1/ 2009.
104. Potter,M.B., Vu,J.D., Croughan-Minihane,M. Weight management: what patients want from their primary care physicians. J.Fam.Pract.. 50: 513-518. 6/ 2001.
105. Potter,M.B. Ethnicity and rates of overweight. J.Fam.Pract.. 47: 235-. 9/ 1998.
106. Potter,M.B., Ackerson,L.M., Gomez,V., Walsh,J.M., Green,L.W., Levin,T.R., Somkin,C.P. Effectiveness and reach of the FLU-FIT program in an integrated health care system: a multisite randomized trial. Am J Public Health. 103: 1128-1133. 6/ 2013.
107. Powell,B.J., McMillen,J.C., Hawley,K.M., Proctor,E.K. Mental health clinicians' motivation to invest in training: results from a practice-based research network survey. Psychiatr.Serv.. 64: 816-818. 8/ 1/ 2013.
108. Power,T., Hughes,CL, Helwig,JR, Nissley-Tsiopinis,J, Mautone,J.A., Jones-Lavin,H Getting to First Base: Promoting Engagement in Family-School Intervention for Children with ADHD in Urban, Primary Care Practice. School Mental Health. 2010: 52-61. 2010.
109. Power,T.J., Blum,N.J., Guevara,J.P., Jones,H.A., Leslie,L.K. Coordinating Mental Health Care Across Primary Care and Schools: ADHD as a Case Example. Adv.Sch Ment.Health Promot.. 6: 68-80. 1/ 1/ 2013.
110. Power,T.J., Mautone,J.A., Manz,P.H., Frye,L., Blum,N.J. Managing attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder in primary care: a systematic analysis of roles and challenges. Pediatrics. 121: e65-e72. 1/ 2008.
111. Prasad,R.S. Development of the HIV/AIDS Q-sort instrument to measure physician attitudes. Fam Med. 33: 772-778. 11/ 2001.
112. Prime,D.K., Geddes,D.T., Spatz,D.L., Robert,M., Trengove,N.J., Hartmann,P.E. Using milk flow rate to investigate milk ejection in the left and right breasts during simultaneous breast expression in women. Int Breastfeed.J. 4: 10-. 2009.
113. Pruchnicki,M.C., Rodis,J.L., Beatty,S.J., Clark,C., McAuley,J.W., Mehta,B.H., Pedersen,C.A., Protus,B., Bennett,M.S. Practice-based research network as a research training model for community/ambulatory pharmacy residents. J Am Pharm Assoc. 48: 191-202. 3/ 2008.
114. Puffer,James C. Response: Re: American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) Launches New Exam Prep iPhone Application. The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 24: 620-. 9/ 1/ 2011.
115. Puffer,James C., Bazemore,Andrew W., Newton,Warren P., Makaroff,Laura, Xierali,Imam M., Green,Larry A. Engagement of Family Physicians Seven Years Into Maintenance of Certification. The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 24: 483-484. 9/ 1/ 2011.
116. Puga,F., Stevens,K.R., Patel,D.I. Adopting best practices from team science in a healthcare improvement research network: the impact on dissemination and implementation. Nurs.Res Pract. 2013: 814360-. 2013.
117. Pugh,L.C., Serwint,J.R., Frick,K.D., Nanda,J.P., Sharps,P.W., Spatz,D.L., Milligan,R.A. A randomized controlled community-based trial to improve breastfeeding rates among urban low-income mothers. Acad Pediatr. 10: 14-20. 1/ 2010.
118. Pulcini,J., Sheetz,A., DeSisto,M. Establishing a practice-based research network: lessons from the Massachusetts experience. J Sch Health. 78: 172-174. 3/ 2008.
119. Pulcini,J., DeSisto,M., McIntyre,L. School-based peak flow education and monitoring. J Sch Nurs. 23: 170-176. 2007.