Search By Author - T
Displaying 1 - 20 of 81
1. Tai,B., Sparenborg,S., Ghitza,U.E., Liu,D. Expanding the National Drug Abuse Treatment Clinical Trials Network to address the management of substance use disorders in general medical settings. Subst.Abuse Rehabil.. 5: 75-80. 2014.
2. Tannenbaum,D., Doctor,J.N., Persell,S.D., Friedberg,M.W., Meeker,D., Friesema,E.M., Goldstein,N.J., Linder,J.A., Fox,C.R. Nudging physician prescription decisions by partitioning the order set: results of a vignette-based study. J.Gen.Intern.Med.. 30: 298-304. 3/ 2015.
3. Tannenbaum,D., Doctor,J.N., Persell,S.D., Friedberg,M.W., Meeker,D., Friesema,E.M., Goldstein,N.J., Linder,J.A., Fox,C.R. Nudging Physician Prescription Decisions by Partitioning the Order Set: Results of a Vignette-Based Study. J.Gen.Intern.Med.. 11/ 14/ 2014.
4. Tanski,S.E., Prokhorov,A.V., Klein,J.D. Youth and tobacco. Minerva Pediatr.. 56: 553-565. 12/ 2004.
5. Tapp,H., McWilliams,A., Ludden,T., Kuhn,L., Taylor,Y., Alkhazraji,T., Halladay,J., Derkowski,D., Mohanan,S., Dulin,M. Comparing traditional and participatory dissemination of a shared decision making intervention (ADAPT-NC): a cluster randomized trial. Implement.Sci.. 9: 158-. 10/ 29/ 2014.
6. Tapp,H., Dulin,M. The science of primary health-care improvement: potential and use of community-based participatory research by practice-based research networks for translation of research into practice. Exp Biol Med (Maywood.). 235: 290-299. 3/ 2010.
7. Tarn,D.M., Karlamangla,A., Coulter,I.D., Paterniti,D.A., Knox,L., Khang,P.S., Hui,K.K., Wenger,N.S. A cross-sectional study of provider and patient characteristics associated with outpatient disclosures of dietary supplement use. Patient.Educ.Couns.. 98: 830-836. 7/ 2015.
8. Tasian,G.E., Cooperberg,M.R., Potter,M.B., Cowan,J.E., Greene,K.L., Carroll,P.R., Chan,J.M. PSA screening: determinants of primary-care physician practice patterns. Prostate Cancer Prostatic.Dis.. 15: 189-194. 6/ 2012.
9. Taylor,D.M. Antidepressant therapy in primary care: does patient preference affect response? [abstract]. J Gen Intern Med. 18(1S): 159-. 2003.
10. Taylor,F., Preswich,B., Paladine,H., Strohm,M., Merzenich,A., Lai,Y. How do OB delivery volume and training adequacy correlate?. Fam Med. 32: 370-371. 6/ 2000.
11. Taylor,J.A., Richter,M., Done,S., Feldman,K.W. The utility of alkaline phosphatase measurement as a screening test for rickets in breast-fed infants and toddlers: a study from the puget sound pediatric research network. Clin Pediatr (Phila). 49: 1103-1110. 12/ 2010.
12. Taylor,J.A., Geyer,L.J., Feldman,K.W. Use of supplemental vitamin d among infants breastfed for prolonged periods. Pediatrics. 125: 105-111. 1/ 2010.
13. Taylor,J.A., Darden,P.M., Brooks,D.A., Hendricks,J.W., Wasserman,R.C., Bocian,A.B. Association between parents' preferences and perceptions of barriers to vaccination and the immunization status of their children: a study from Pediatric Research in Office Settings and the National Medical Association. Pediatrics. 110: 1110-1116. 12/ 2002.
14. Taylor,J.A., Darden,P.M., Brooks,D.A., Hendricks,J.W., Baker,A.E., Wasserman,R.C. Practitioner policies and beliefs and practice immunization rates: a study from Pediatric Research in Office Settings and the National Medical Association. Pediatrics. 109: 294-300. 2/ 2002.
15. Taylor,J.A., Darden,P.M., Brooks,D.A., Hendricks,J.W., Baker,A.E., Bocian,A.B., Rohder,K., Wasserman,R.C. Impact of the change to inactivated poliovirus vaccine on the immunization status of young children in the United States: a study from pediatric research in office settings and the National Medical Association. Pediatrics. 107: E90-. 6/ 2001.
16. Taylor,J.A., Darden,P.M., Slora,E., Hasemeier,C.M., Asmussen,L., Wasserman,R. The influence of provider behavior, parental characteristics, and a public policy initiative on the immunization status of children followed by private pediatricians: a study from Pediatric Research in Office Settings. Pediatrics. 99: 209-15. 2/ 1997.
17. Taylor,K.L., Williams,R.M., Davis,K., Luta,G., Penek,S., Barry,S., Kelly,S., Tomko,C., Schwartz,M., Krist,A.H., Woolf,S.H., Fishman,M.B., Cole,C., Miller,E. Decision making in prostate cancer screening using decision aids vs usual care: a randomized clinical trial. JAMA Intern.Med. 173: 1704-1712. 10/ 14/ 2013.
18. Taylor,T.R., Williams,C.D., Makambi,K.H., Mouton,C., Harrell,J.P., Cozier,Y., Palmer,J.R., Rosenberg,L., ms-Campbell,L.L. Racial discrimination and breast cancer incidence in US Black women: the Black Women's Health Study. Am J Epidemiol. 166: 46-54. 7/ 1/ 2007.
19. Temte,J.L., Grasmick,M.E. Recruiting primary care clinicians for public health and bioterrorism surveillance. WMJ.. 108: 104-108. 4/ 2009.
20. Temte,J.L., Beasley,J.W. Rate of case reporting, physician compliance, and practice volume in a practice-based research network study. J Fam Pract. 50: 977-. 11/ 2001.