Search By Author - Y
Displaying 1 - 20 of 29
1. Yano,E.M., Frayne,S.M. Health and health care of women veterans and women in the military: research informing evidence-based practice and policy. Womens Health Issues. 21: S64-S66. 7/ 2011.
2. Yano,E.M., Bastian,L.A., Bean-Mayberry,B., Eisen,S., Frayne,S., Hayes,P., Klap,R., Lipson,L., Mattocks,K., McGlynn,G., Sadler,A., Schnurr,P., Washington,D.L. Using research to transform care for women veterans: advancing the research agenda and enhancing research-clinical partnerships. Womens Health Issues. 21: S73-S83. 7/ 2011.
3. Yawn BP, Bertram S, Kurland M, Wollan P, Graham D, Littlefield D, Smail C, Pace W Protocol for the asthma tools study: a pragmatic practice-based research network trial.. Pragmatic and Observational Research. 2013: 7-14. 6/ 2013.
4. Yawn,B, Wechsler,M, Kurland M, Bertram S, Madison,S., Fuhlbrigge,LA, Israel,E., Pace WD An automated patient and medication payment method for clinical trials. Open Access Journal of Clinical Trials. 5: 23-30. 2013.
5. Yawn,B.P., Enright,P.L., Lemanske,R.F.,Jr., Israel,E., Pace,W., Wollan,P., Boushey,H. Spirometry can be done in family physicians' offices and alters clinical decisions in management of asthma and COPD. Chest. 132: 1162-1168. 10/ 2007.
6. Yawn,B.P. Measuring asthma quality in primary care: can we develop better measures?. Respir Med. Yawn,R.A. 100: 26-33. 2006.
7. Yawn,B.P. Participatory research in rural primary care. Minn Med. 87: 52-54. 2004.
8. Yawn,B.P., Goodwin,M., Zyzanski,S.J. Time use during acute and chronic illness visits to a family physician. Fam Pract. 20: 474-477. 2003.
9. Yawn,B.P., Zyzanski,S.J., Goodwin,M., Gotler,R.S., Stange,K.C. The anatomy of asthma care visits in community family practice. J Asthma. 39: 719-728. 2002.
10. Yawn,B.P., Dietrich,A., Graham,D., Bertram,S., Kurland,M., Madison,S., Littlefield,D., Manning,B., Smail,C., Pace,W. Preventing the voltage drop: keeping practice-based research network (PBRN) practices engaged in studies. J Am Board Fam Med. 27: 123-135. 1/ 2014.
11. Yawn,B.P., Olson,A.L., Bertram,S., Pace,W., Wollan,P., Dietrich,A.J. Postpartum Depression: Screening, Diagnosis, and Management Programs 2000 through 2010. Depress.Res Treat.. 2012: 363964-. 2012.
12. Yawn,B.P., Dietrich,A.J., Wollan,P., Bertram,S., Graham,D., Huff,J., Kurland,M., Madison,S., Pace,W.D. TRIPPD: a practice-based network effectiveness study of postpartum depression screening and management. Ann.Fam Med. 10: 320-329. 7/ 2012.
13. Yawn,B.P., Wollan,P., St,Sauver J. Comparing shingles incidence and complication rates from medical record review and administrative database estimates: how close are they?. Am J Epidemiol. 174: 1054-1061. 11/ 1/ 2011.
14. Yawn,B.P., Pace,W., Dietrich,A., Bertram,S., Kurland,M., Graham,D., Huff,J., Rocca,L., Wollan,P. Practice benefit from participating in a practice-based research network study of postpartum depression: a national research network (NRN) report. J Am Board Fam Med. 23: 455-464. 7/ 2010.
15. Yawn,B.P., Graham,D.G., Bertram,S.L., Kurland,M.J., Dietrich,A.J., Wollan,P.C., Brandt,E.C., Huff,J.M., Pace,W.D. Practice-based research network studies and institutional review boards: two new issues. J Am Board.Fam.Med. 22: 453-460. 7/ 2009.
16. Yeh,H.C., Clark,J.M., Emmons,K.E., Moore,R.H., Bennett,G.G., Warner,E.T., Sarwer,D.B., Jerome,G.J., Miller,E.R., Volger,S., Louis,T.A., Wells,B., Wadden,T.A., Colditz,G.A., Appel,L.J. Independent but coordinated trials: insights from the practice-based Opportunities for Weight Reduction Trials Collaborative Research Group. Clin Trials. 7: 322-332. 8/ 2010.
17. Yi,S.S., Ruff,R.R., Jung,M., Waddell,E.N. Racial/ethnic residential segregation, neighborhood poverty and urinary biomarkers of diet in New York City adults. Soc.Sci.Med.. 122: 122-129. 12/ 2014.
18. Yokoyama,Y., Kakudate,N., Sumida,F., Matsumoto,Y., Gilbert,G.H., Gordan,V.V. Evidence-practice gap for in-office fluoride application in a dental practice-based research network. J.Public Health Dent.. 7/ 31/ 2015.
19. Yokoyama,Y., Kakudate,N., Sumida,F., Matsumoto,Y., Gilbert,G.H., Gordan,V.V. Dentists' practice patterns regarding caries prevention: results from a dental practice-based research network. BMJ Open.. 3: e003227-. 2013.
20. Yokoyama,Y., ", Kakudate,N., ", Sumida,F., ", Matsumoto,Y., ", Gilbert,G.H., ", Gordan,V.V. Dentists' dietary perception and practice patterns in a dental practice-based research network. PLoS.One.. 8: e59615-. 2013.