Search By Author - Y
Displaying 21 - 29 of 29
21. Yoon,E.Y., Freed,G.L. The need for and creation of a comprehensive pediatric research network. Paediatr Drugs. 10: 279-280. 2008.
22. Young,R.A., Bayles,B., Hill,J.H., Kumar,K.A., Burge,S. Family physicians' suggestions to improve the documentation, coding, and billing system: a study from the residency research network of Texas. Fam Med. 46: 470-472. 6/ 2014.
23. Young,R.A., Bayles,B., Hill,J.H., Kumar,K.A. Family physicians' opinions on the primary care documentation, coding, and billing system: a qualitative study from the residency research network of Texas. Fam Med. 46: 378-384. 5/ 2014.
24. Young,R.A., Benold,T., Whitham,J., Burge,S. Factors influencing work interference in patients with chronic low back pain: a Residency Research Network of Texas (RRNeT) study. J Am Board Fam Med. 24: 503-510. 9/ 2011.
25. Young,R.F., Schwartz,K.L., Monsur,J.C., West,P., Neale,A.V. Primary care of overweight children: the importance of parent weight and attitudes about overweight: a MetroNet study. J Am Board Fam Pract. 21: 361-363. 7/ 2008.
26. Young,Richard A., Fulda,Kimberly G., Suzuki,Sumihiro, Hahn,Kristen A., Espinoza,Anna M., Marshall,James D., Moore,Billy J., Cardarelli,Roberto The Influence of Research Compensation Options on Practice-based Research Network (PBRN) Physician Participation: A North Texas (NorTex) PBRN Study. The Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 24: 562-568. 9/ 1/ 2011.
27. Young,W.F., McGloin,J., Zittleman,L., West,D.R., Westfall,J.M. Predictors of colorectal screening in rural Colorado: testing to prevent colon cancer in the high plains research network. J Rural Health. 23: 238-245. 2007.
28. Young-Lorion,J., Davis,M.M., Kirks,N., Hsu,A., Slater,J.K., Rollins,N., Aromaa,S., MCGinnis,P. Rural Oregon community perspectives: introducing community-based participatory research into a community health coalition. Prog.Community Health Partnersh.. 7: 313-322. 2013.
29. Yuan,H., Pinto,S.J., Huang,J., McDonough,J.M., Ward,M.B., Lee,Y.N., Bradford,R.M., Gallagher,P.R., Shults,J., Konstantinopoulou,S., Samuel,J.M., Katz,E.S., Hua,S., Tapia,I.E., Marcus,C.L. Ventilatory responses to hypercapnia during wakefulness and sleep in obese adolescents with and without obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. Sleep. 35: 1257-1267. 9/ 2012.