Search By Author - Z
Displaying 1 - 20 of 31
1. Zabos,G.P., Glied,S.A., Tobin,J.N., Amato,E., Turgeon,L., Mootabar,R.N., Nolon,A.K. Cost-effectiveness analysis of a school-based dental sealant program for low-socioeconomic-status children: a practice-based report. J Health Care Poor Underserved. 13: 38-48. 2/ 2002.
2. Zachariah,R., Lundeen,S.P. Research and practice in an academic community nursing center. Image J Nurs Sch. 29: 255-260. 1997.
3. Zachary,M.J., Schechter,C.B., Kaplan,M.L., Mulvihill,M.N. Provider evaluation of a multifaceted system of care to improve recognition and management of pregnant women experiencing domestic violence.. Womens Health Issues. 12: 5-15. 1/ 2002.
4. Zafar,A., Tierney,W., Hickner,J., Pace,W. An adverse drug event and medication error reporting system for ambulatory care. AMIA Annu Symp Proc. 839-843. 2008.
5. Zafar,A., Overhage,J.M., McDonald,C.J. Continuous speech recognition for clinicians. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 6: 195-204. 5/ 1999.
6. Zai,A.H., Grant,R.W., Estey,G., Lester,W.T., Andrews,C.T., Yee,R., Mort,E., Chueh,H.C. Lessons from implementing a combined workflow-informatics system for diabetes management. J Am Med Inform Assoc. 15: 524-533. 7/ 2008.
7. Zallman,L., Ma,J., Xiao,L., Lasser,K.E. Quality of US primary care delivered by resident and staff physicians. J Gen Intern Med. 25: 1193-1197. 11/ 2010.
8. Zamorski,M.A. How can I improve patient adherence to prescribed medication?. J Fam Pract. 50: 303-4. 4/ 2001.
9. Zamudio,A. Systematic and clinical considerations in psychosocial treatment dissemination: an example of empirically supported treatment for a gay couple.. behav ther. 24: 141-154. 2001.
10. Zamudio,A. Finding solutions through the eyes of our patients. Fam Med. 32: 15-16. 1/ 2000.
11. Zayas,L., McKee,M.D., Jankowski,K. Parenting Competency Across Pregnancy and Post-Partum Among Urban Minority Women. J Adult Dev. McKee,M.D., Jankowski,K. 12: 53-62. 2005.
12. Zayas,L., Jankowski,K., McKee,M.D. Depression in Late Pregnancy Among Low Income Urban Latinas. Latino Psychol. 10/ 2002.
13. Zayas,L., McKee,M.D., Cunningham,M., Jankowski,K. Prenatal Depression in an Urban Primary Care Population. Womens Health Issues. 12: 16-22. 2001.
14. Zayas,L.E., Jaen,C.R., Kane,M. Exploring lay definitions of asthma and interpersonal barriers to care in a predominantly Puerto Rican, inner-city community. J.Asthma.. 36: 527-537. 9/ 1999.
15. Zayas,L.H., McKee,M.D., Jankowski,K.R. Adapting psychosocial intervention research to urban primary care environments: a case example. Ann Fam Med. 2: 504-508. 9/ 2004.
16. Zayas,L.H., Cunningham,M., McKee,M.D., Jankowski,K.R. Depression and negative life events among pregnant African-American and Hispanic women. Womens Health Issues. 12: 16-22. 1/ 2002.
17. Zborowsky,T., Bunker-Hellmich,L. Integrating healthcare design research into practice: setting a new standard of practice. HERD.. 4: 115-130. 2010.
18. Zeber,J., Parchman,M.L. Cardiovascular disease in type 2 diabetes: Attributable risk due to modifiable risk factors. Can Fam Physician. 56: e302-e307. 8/ 2010.
19. Zhang,F.F., Cardarelli,R., Carroll,J., Fulda,K.G., Kaur,M., Gonzalez,K., Vishwanatha,J.K., Santella,R.M., Morabia,A. Significant differences in global genomic DNA methylation by gender and race/ethnicity in peripheral blood. Epigenetics.. 6: 623-629. 5/ 2011.
20. Zhang,F.F., Morabia,A., Carroll,J., Gonzalez,K., Fulda,K., Kaur,M., Vishwanatha,J.K., Santella,R.M., Cardarelli,R. Dietary patterns are associated with levels of global genomic DNA methylation in a cancer-free population. J Nutr. 141: 1165-1171. 6/ 2011.