Search By Author - A
Displaying 21 - 40 of 63
21. American Lung Association Asthma Clinical Research Centers The safety of inactivated influenza vaccine in adults and children with asthma. N Engl J Med. 345: 1529-1536. 2001.
22. An,P.G., Ashburner,J.M., Fosburgh,B.W., Atlas,S.J. Performance on preventive cancer screening tests in the ambulatory setting by internal medicine resident physicians. Teach Learn Med. 22: 45-49. 1/ 2010.
23. Anabtawi,M.F., Gilbert,G.H., Bauer,M.R., Reams,G., Makhija,S.K., Benjamin,P.L., Dale,Williams O. Rubber dam use during root canal treatment: findings from The Dental Practice-Based Research Network. J.Am.Dent.Assoc.. 144: 179-186. 2/ 2013.
24. Anderko,L., Lundeen,S.P., Bartz,C. The Midwest Nursing Centers Consortium Research Network: translating research into practice.. Policy Polit Nurs Pract. 7: 101-109. 5/ 2006.
25. Anderko,L., Bartz,C., Lundeen,S.P. Practice-based research networks: nursing centers and communities working collaboratively to reduce health disparities. Nurs Clin North Am. 40: 747-758. 2005.
26. Anderko,L., Bartz,C., Lundeen,S.P. Wellness for a lifetime: Improving lifestyle behaviors of low-income, ethnically diverse populations.. Ann Fam Med. 3: S35-S36. 2005.
27. Anderko,L., Kinion,E. Speaking with a Unified Voice: Recommendations for the Collection of Aggregated Outcome Data in NurseManaged Centers. Policy Polit Nurs Pract. 2: 295-303. 11/ 1/ 2001.
28. Anderko,L., Uscian,M. The Effectiveness of a Community-Level HIV/STD Prevention Program in a Three-County Rural Area. Fam Community Health. 23: 2000.
29. Anderson,B., Nielsen,A., McKee,D., Jeffres,A., Kligler,B. Acupuncture and heart rate variability: a systems level approach to understanding mechanism. Explore (NY). 8: 99-106. 3/ 2012.
30. Anderson,H.D., Pace,W.D., Brandt,E., Nielsen,R.D., Allen,R.R., Libby,A.M., West,D.R., Valuck,R.J. Monitoring suicidal patients in primary care using electronic health records. J.Am.Board Fam.Med.. 28: 65-71. 1/ 2015.
31. Anderson,H.D., Pace,W.D., Libby,A.M., West,D.R., Valuck,R.J. Rates of 5 common antidepressant side effects among new adult and adolescent cases of depression: a retrospective US claims study. Clin Ther. 34: 113-123. 1/ 2012.
32. Anderson,J.E., ", Rhinehart,A.S., ", Reid,T.S., ", Cuddihy,R.M., ", Vlajnic,A., ", Dalal,M.R., ", Gemmen,E., ", Johnstone,B., ", Abbaszadeh,B., ", Reed,J., ", Sheller,J., ", Stewart,J., ", Mozaffari,E. A practice-based research network focused on comparative effectiveness research in type 2 diabetes management. Postgrad.Med. 125: 172-180. 5/ 2013.
33. Anderson,L.N., Chen,Y., Omand,J.A., Birken,C.S., Parkin,P.C., To,T., Maguire,J.L. Vitamin D exposure during pregnancy, but not early childhood, is associated with risk of childhood wheezing. J.Dev.Orig.Health Dis.. 1-9. 4/ 17/ 2015.
34. Anderson,M., Cohrssen,A., Klink,K., Brahver,D. Are a speculum examination and wet mount always necessary for patients with vaginal symptoms? A pilot randomized controlled trial. J Am Board Fam Med. 22: 617-624. 11/ 2009.
35. Anderson,M., Hartz,A., Nordin,T., Rosenbaum,M., Noyes,R., James,P., Ely,J., Agarwal,N., Anderson,S. Community physicians' strategies for patients with medically unexplained symptoms. Fam Med. 40: 111-118. 2/ 2008.
36. Anderson,M., Moscou,S., Fulchon,C., Neuspeil,D. The role of race in the clinical presentation. Fam Med. 33: 430-434. 6/ 2001.
37. Anderson,M.R., McKee,D., Yukes,J., Alvarez,A., Karasz,A. An investigation of douching practices in the botanicas of the Bronx. Cult Health Sex. 10: 1-11. 1/ 2008.
38. Anderson,M.R., Karasz,A. How do clinicians manage vaginal complaints? An Internet survey. MedGenMed. 7: 61-. 2005.
39. Anderson,M.R., Klink,K., Cohrssen,A. Evaluation of vaginal complaints. JAMA. 291: 1368-1379. 3/ 17/ 2004.
40. Anderson,M.R., Karasz,A., Friedland,S. Are vaginal symptoms ever normal? A review of the literature.. MedGenMed. 6: 49-. 11/ 22/ 2004.